This is a part-time position that reports to the Executive Director.
This position will be responsible for managing day to day affairs and government relations in Nevada County. Facilitating collaboration between groups and stakeholders is a key focus. A successful candidate will be organized, motivated, and able to work both independently and with teams.
- Flexible schedule
- Comfortable speaking on the phone
- Good with computers, email, and social media
- Good with written communication and conversation
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Coordinate weekly conference call
- Attend meetings with coalition partners
- Coordinate local chapter meetings
- Check and respond to email
- Check google voice messages for Nevada County
- Work with designer to ensure brochures, fliers, postcards are available for events and meetings
- Publish weekly update to the Cal Growers blog.
- Respond to all volunteers
- Identify opportunities for volunteers
- Ensure input of hard copy emails, contributions, and other relevant information
- Schedule meetings
- Manage and update “local government calendar”
Please send a cover letter (indicating your desired hourly rate) and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put "Nevada County Coordinator" in the subject line.