Cannabis is a multibillion dollar marketplace in California. It is a unique opportunity for the state--it is one of the last agricultural products that has not been consolidated. The decentralized network of independently owned farms creates unique benefits and opportunities for our communities and our state. Throughout the marketplace, cannabis has created unique opportunities for thousands of Californians. Still, there are significant challenges as cannabis commerce transitions into regulation.
Join us as we gather together to protect and promote the places, people and businesses that make California the global leader in Cannabis.
Envision 2026 is a two-day conference and meeting of our membership. The agenda includes:
Tuesday, January 17
Wednesday, January 18
- 8:30 AM: Registration
- 9:30AM: Welcome from the Executive Director
- 10:00 AM: Regulatory update panel
- 11:30 AM: Prop. 64 and MCRSA: Moving Forward together
- 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM: Breakout sessions
Thursday, January 19
- 9:00 to 1:00 PM: Workshops and Breakout Sessions
- 2:00 to 3:00 PM: Closing roundtable and next steps
Want to attend?
300 J St
Sacramento CA, CA 95814
Google map and directions