As a membership organization, monthly and annual dues are our primary source of revenue. Please join at the appropriate level for you or your farm/business.
- Individual Membership
- Cottage Class
- Class 1: Specialty and Startup
- Class 2: Small Business
- Class 3: Mid Sized Business
- Where do membership dues go?
This membership level is only appropriate for growers with less than 25 plants outdoor, 2500 square feet of greenhouse or 500 square feet of indoor.
This membership class is appropriate for Type 1 Cultivation licenses. It is also appropriate for startups in any other license type.
This class of membership is appropriate for:
- Type 3 licensees
- Type 10A licensees
- Established Type 6, 7 and 8 licensees
As a membership organization, monthly and annual dues are our primary source of revenue. Dues are primarily spent on:
- Direct lobbying at the state and local level
- Political Contributions
- Events and outreach
- Operations and Administration