The following regulatory agencies will issue rules related to commercial cannabis.
- Cultivation, processing and nurseries will be regulated by the Department of Food and Agriculture: CalCannabis Cultivation Licensing
- Testing, Distribution, Transportation, and Retail will be regulated by the Department of Consumer Affairs: Bureau of Medical Cannabis Regulation
- Manufacturing will be regulated by the Department of Public Health: Office of Medical Cannabis Safety
- Water will be regulated by the Environmental Protection Agency: Cannabis Cultivation Program
- Taxes will be administered and collected by the Board of Equalization: Subscribe for updates