Take action now: spread the word, attend events, and contribute to specific projects and campaigns. Supporters are the grassroots base of our success and everyone can get active.
Our success is made possible by hard work and a strategic approach to public policy that includes three assets:
- Professional and full time team in Sacramento.
- A statewide network of business owners, attorneys and consultants that advise on policy and strategy.
- An active and engaged grassroots base of farmers, business owners, and cannabis consumers.
Our hybrid approach to public policy opens the door to unique opportunities for cannabis businesses of all sizes—large and small. We are able to be consistent, focused and passionate. We bring #CalCannabisCulture to the state Capitol every single day.
And all of it depends on you. Get active. Politically. It all starts with voting.
After you have pledged to vote, take a minute to take action:
- Establish a system of appellation controls
- Adult use survey: how we legalize matters
- License Cottage Cultivators
- License Delivery Services
- Support Batch and Lot
Want to see something on the list that isn't here? Email your suggestion to the policy committee at email@example.com.