10:00 AM: Morning Plenary: Main room
- Opening Comments
- Legislative Update
- Regulatory Panel
1:00 PM to 2:15PM: Breakout Session 1
- Main room: Appellations and Regional Protections.
- Seminar Room: Floor 3: Concentrates and extraction.
- Roundtable Room: Floor 3: Distribution and transportation.
2:30 PM – 3:45: Breakout Session 2
- Main room: Track and trace and licensure.
- Seminar Room: Floor 3: General Business Compliance for Cultivators.
- Roundtable Room: Floor 3: Water quality monitoring and watershed management.
4:00 PM: Closing Plenary: Main Room.
5:30 PM: Networking reception: Mayahuel 1200 K. St.
July 29, 2016 at 10am - 6pm
Capitol Event Center