Voting membership is only available to cannabis growers and businesses that hold or are seeking a state license to operate. Dues are determined based on the number and type of licenses held and may be paid on a monthly or an annual basis.
Our members are diverse. There is a broad spectrum of scales and practices--from cottage to medium, indoor to outdoor--and we represent them all. In addition our statewide network is strengthened by businesses operating at every step in the cannabis supply chain.
As a member you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Representation Everyday: CalGrowers team is working everyday in Sacramento to ensure that you and your interests are represented.
- Weekly Conference Calls: With multiple calls every week, there is ample opportunity to get more involved and more informed.
- Quarterly Events: We host quarterly events in Sacramento. The agenda is focused on timely, relevant topics to ensure you are informed.
- Annual Brunch: Every year in December we gather together over a hearty meal to review our accomplishments and begin charting priorities.
- Participate on Committees: As a participant on a CalGrowers committee, you will be directly involved in guiding our work and setting our priorities.
- Participate on the Board: Our Board of Directors meets quarterly to ensure that our organization stays focused on our members interests.
Please click here to be redirected to our Members Portal to learn more!