Join Cal Growers on the beautiful Queen Mary in Long Beach Harbor for The State of California Cannabis Policy. This event is a collaboration between the State of Marijuana and the California Growers Association. This six session workshop will feature an in depth look into several of the most important topics related to the emerging regulations for the cannabis marketplace:
Monday, September 26
- Session 1: Regulatory affairs: Timelines for licensure: How to Prepare for January 2018
- Session 2: Local government: Strategies for permits
- Session 3: Legislative affairs: Opportunity and uncertainty.
Tuesday, September 27
- Session 4: Focus on Los Angeles: Rapid change in the worlds leading cannabis marketplace
- Session 5: Non storefront dispensaries: Strategies and priorities for Cannabis Delivery Services
- Session 6: Electoral Politics: Proposition 64: Understanding neutrality
The program will run from 10:30 to 5:30 PM both days.
A cocktail hour from 5:30 to 6:30 will kickoff a fundraising reception that will last until 8:30 PM on Tuesday, September 27. If you would like to attend the reception only, please click here to RSVP and purchase tickets.
More information will be coming soon.